Leof. Syngrou 136, Kalithea, Attica, Greece 17671
Established in 1927 by the Cypriot, G. Fragoudis and modeled after the “Liberal School of Political Science” in Paris, France. Mr. Fragoudis’ vision became a reality after the donation of Alexandos Pandou – who gave his entire fortune in order to found a political science school in Greece. Classes officially began on November 18, 1930 in the presence of Prime Minister, Eleftherios Venizelos – who also desired to be the first professor at the School.